Always a keyboard kinda guy, I started my career with web design and switched my interest in SEO a few years later.
I dropped out of college when I realized I know more about digital marketing than my professors do, and decided to focus more on work.
That happened in 2007. I’ve been swimming in the marketing waters ever since.
In my past, I tried affiliate marketing, web design, and other. Now, I found my calling in helping B2B businesses with search engine optimization and outreach based activities.
We are based in beautiful Croatia, Europe, and manage a team of in-house people working together on different marketing projects.
Before Davor and I met, I worked in the wellness industry and used my creativity in different ways.
Writing was always a way to express myself, ever since I was in school and had my awesome essays read aloud in front of the class.
Joining Davor’s agency helped me learn a lot about entrepreneurship and find new ways to be creative and connect with people.
What type of nitty-gritty work we do:
- Website analysis and best practices guidance (I love using Moz, Majestic, and SEMrush)
- Assistance or production of SEO content
- Collaborate with web developers for proper SEO settings on a website
- Implementation of A-Z off-site strategy – building a website’s authority through safe methods
- Keyword analysis – developing strategies to increase keyword rankings
- Prospecting and outreach
Thanks for stopping by at Pinpuff!